The above mentioned missions of research and human services will be achieved by
improving the level of functional education, training, найти работу в тюмени motivation, financial assistance and
finally by legal support through the missions as outlined below:
a) Educational and research programs:
- Research programs will be conducted on poverty, socio-economic development,
human services, human rights, resource development, ICT development,
environmental issues and sustainable development.
- Financial assistance to the poor students through Scholarship.
- Non formal educational to the dropped out children and the adults.
- Assistance in self development through vocational training and education.
b) Health, Family planning and Sanitation services:
- Establishment of Charitable dispensary.
- Assist the government primary health care programs.
- Prevention programs for AIDS/HIV/STD.
- Motivation, health education, distribution of contraceptives and promote other related
- otivation for use of Safe water and water sealed/ sanitary latrine.
- Supply of tube well and water sealed latrine in a subsidized rate and free
Deadline might be an actual issue, even if you are not proficient at writing and expressing your own ideas on a topic you aren’t really interested in. A researchorder term paperHave got most the opportunity to control a paper. There are several writing companies offering help
to the poor.
c) Legal aids/ Consultation and Human Rights:
- Make the people aware of their fundamental rights and obligations.
- To keep a vigilant eye on human right violations and take necessary steps of
- The foundation will follow up such eases without any legal charge.
d) Training & amp; funding:
- Foundation will conduct training programs for skill development игровые слоты онлайн followed by
financial assistance through savings and credit.
e) Agricultural Program:
- Program for new technology adoption.
- Practice of agro-eco-farming.
d) Environmental conservation program:
- A forestation/ Plantation.
- Natural resource (forest, fuel, mineral) conservation
- Prevention of natural resource (land, water, air) pollution.