HUMAN SERVICE AND RESEARCH FOUNDATION (HSRF)
(A SOCIETY REGISTERED UNDER THE SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT. XXI OF 1860: REGISTRATION No. S2559(152)/2001)
HSRF is a non-profitable, non-political volunteer and charitable organization committed to the welfare of the destitute or backward class of the society. It believes on the motto “ignorance is the root of all evils and ill development”. Here ill development includes both mental/psychological and economic imperfection. Mental development is the basis on which the others depend largely. It plays the role of steering in human life. In this regard “know thyself’ the motto of the great philosopher Socrates is the most essential to consider that deserves the light of knowledge which can be achieved through proper education. People educated and free of superstitious vis-à-vis irrational and illogical belief only can contribute vitally in the process of self development and social development. It is to say, formation of HSRF is the continuity of the unfinished tasks of the former learned people to carry in advance in order to accomplish their missions of human welfare for a sustainable globe. To this end HSRF determines its own vision, mission and implementing strategy.
Vision of the foundation:
Making the under privileged people self educated and reliant.
Mission of the foundation:
- Need-based research, studies and survey specially on the socio-economic and ICT development to achieve the sustainable development
- Research to identify the weaknesses of the socio-economic development of the country to assist both the public and private sectors
- Service to the humanity through intellectual and financial assistance & services in particular for the underprivileged
- Helping the common people for resource mobilization and proper utilization of the same
- Enlighten the backward class through education and skill development
- Helping in human rights establishment specially for women folk and backward class
- Helping in women intellectual and psychological empowerment with their effective participation in development
- Work for the cultural development and racial harmony among the communities
- Helping in promoting sustainable agriculture and environment
- Helping in family planning and welfare with water and sanitation management
Programs of the foundation:
The above mentioned missions of research and human services will be achieved by improving the level of functional education, training, motivation, financial assistance and finally by legal support through the missions as outlined below:
a) Educational and research programs:
- Research programs will be conducted on poverty, socio-economic development, human services, human rights, resource development, ICT development, environmental issues and sustainable development.
- Financial assistance to the poor students through Scholarship.
- Non formal educational to the dropped out children and the adults.
- Assistance in self development through vocational training and education.
b) Health, Family planning and Sanitation services:
- Establishment of Charitable dispensary.
- Assist the government primary health care programs.
- Prevention programs for AIDS/HIV/STD.
- Motivation, health education, distribution of contraceptives and promote other related activities.
- Motivation for use of Safe water and water sealed/ sanitary latrine.
- Supply of tube well and water sealed latrine in a subsidized rate and free to the poor.
c) Legal aids/Consultation and Human Rights:
- Make the people aware of their fundamental rights and obligations.
- To keep a vigilant eye on human right violations and take necessary steps of alleviation.
- The foundation will follow up such eases without any legal charge.
d) Training & funding:
- Foundation will conduct training programs for skill development followed by financial assistance through savings and credit.
e) Agricultural Program:
- Program for new technology adoption.
- Practice of agro-eco-farming.
d) Environmental conservation program:
- A forestation/ Plantation.
- Natural resource (forest, fuel, mineral) conservation
- Prevention of natural resource (land, water, air) pollution.
Development strategy of the foundation:
- Promote women participation directly in development activities.
- Building awareness of the targeted men/women in regards to health, education, environment, human rights and utilizations of exiting Government facilities.
- Giving priorities on sustainability through income generation support like training and credit for funding/financial assistance.
- Giving emphasis on the fundamental needs to meet through cooperatives and village based informal organizations.
- Empowered women community of the intervention area in all aspects of development.
- The general body is the highest body in the Foundation. This body, consisting of all members, shall have the power to determine the principles and objectives of the foundation and its mode of operation.
- The body will approve the Annual Budget and the development programs of the organization and elect the executive council consisting of 7 members for the period of 3 years.
- The General Body shall ordinarily meet at least once a year. Notification for such a meeting must be given by registered post 30 days prior to the meeting wherein the date, time, venue and agenda must be mentioned.
- However, in cases of emergency, extra-ordinary meetings can also be called by giving one week’s notice by registered post.
- If a meeting of the General Body is postponed due to whatever reasons the Body shall reconvene within the 30 days.
- Records of all meetings must be maintained as per rules.
The Executive Council will consists of 7 members who will be responsible for day to day operation of the organization in which it will implement the policies, programs, budget, admission of members, Cancellation of membership, appointment of staffs and maintain proper accounts of Income and Expenditure of the organization.
If you’re a writer looking for a paper writing service, look no further than the site of POETICLS. With over 35 years of experience and knowledge in all aspects of writing, this company provides the paper writing services to its clientele. The business has created a name for itself as a paper writing service essay writers provider that is recognized around the globe. A exceptional environment of professional communication and professionals are the focus for this company.
Executive Council will be in office for a period of 3 years. The members will be elected by the General Body.
- The election will be conducted by the Election Commission will be nominated by the Chief advisor. A notice must be sent to every member of the Foundation by registered post at least 30 days before election.
- The Executive council will consist of a Chairman, one Executive Director and 5 Directors.
Should any post fall vacant, the Executive Council has the authority to fill up the post by co opting a member from the General Body.
Responsibilities of the Chairman and Executive Director:
Chairman: The Chairman shall be the Head of the foundation and worked under the guidance of the chief advisor. He will look after and supervise and the works of the directors and staffs of the organization. He will convene meeting, sign the resolution and give decision in all emergency matters.
- Executive Director: He will work as the chief executive and organizer of the Foundation. He will protect all the interests, movables & immovable properties of the Foundation and report to the Chairman all the development and progress of the organization. With permission of the Chairman he can convene the meeting and carryout all the Administrative functions in absence of the chairman.
The Directors will carry out the responsibilities as assigned to them by the Chairman of the foundation. They will have the voting rights in the meeting of the Executive Council, They will supervise and look after the works of the project in their respective areas.
The Funds of the Foundation will be derived from the following sources:-
- Monthly subscription of the members.
- Income from research, studies, survey and training programs
- Individual and institutional donation.
- Donation from Different Social Welfare organization and International donor Agencies.
- Contribution from its own income generating projects.
The Chairman and executive director will look after the fund on behalf of the organization. They will be responsible for maintenance of all accounts. The accounts will be audited by the auditor appointed by the Executive council and the yearly accounts will be submitted before the Annual General Meeting by the Executive director.
- One central account will be opened in the name of the organization in any schedule Bank of the country. The account will be operated by the Joint signatures of Chairman and Executive Director of the organization.
The Executive Council may decide to open a separate account for the operation of any particular project. Such an account will be operated jointly by the Executive Director/Director program and concern Project Director/Coordinator/Accountant as ascertained by the Chairman.